Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Greenwich After the Bible Study

Esther lost her eye glasses and decided to buy another one, which costs a lot. However, when she was about to buy a new one, she found her glasses in her room. So she decided to treat us from the money supposedly for the new glasses. So she texted me after work to meet them in Fairview Terraces, a new mall in the city.

After work, I headed to my Bible studies and after the sessions, headed straight to FT for a dinner with her. She also informed Ate Liezel and her husband, Kuya Weng.






Spaghetti, chicken, and pizza for me. It's a bit hard to choose what to eat when you are not in the mood to eat. Haha. 



And here's us waiting for the orders.
I really feel good whenever I am with these people. We don't just talk about our day but they also encourage me with a lot of spiritual things. Kuya Erwin is our coordinator and indeed, he has a lot of advises whenever I am facing things. Ate Liezel was my Bible teacher and one of my bestfriends, who always tells me how to face spiritual and emotional challenges. Esther is also fun to be with because we have the same experiences (not exactly but almost). 




So after eating, we decided to stroll in another mall. So these are in SM Fairview. 






We still didn't want to go home. We had coffee and ice-cream in the nearest Mc. Donalds and stayed there till late at night. What a day! 





Let's do this again. ^^

#happiness #afterBSdates #eternalfriends #jw #jwfriends #spiritualfriends #jwlife 



No comments:

Post a Comment