Friday, January 30, 2015

Colinas

I don't usually go with my friends whenever they invite me to go jogging in the morning. First, I don't want to wake up early and second, I easily get tired and don't enjoy running. I actually hate it. But because it's vacation and I don't have work, plus the fact that I'm a person who can't stay at home for too long, I agreed on having me fetched at 5:00 in the morning.

It was suuuuper cold and I had to ride on a motorcycle so I grabbed a jacket and sneakers (coz I don't have running shoes - hate running, told ya!) and headed on.



The weather's great and the place was amazing. It is a currently developed first class subdivision and there are only few houses. 


I was the only girl in the group since my best friend's not around. Her husband said she slept over our friend's house and she's still asleep. It was fun, though. I enjoyed the morning running with these guys. 






We walked down to the gates and took a lot of pictures on a monopod, which was brought by Aljon.


On our way home, we dropped by an old friend's house and saw that her baby has grown bigger already and was talkative and jolly. We had our breakfast there and went home after.


No comments:

Post a Comment