Monday, July 25, 2016

Late Night Food Tripping Buddies

It is one heck of a day at work and I can't wait to finish my tasks because of the excitement of meeting my two amazing friends, Kharen and Jholan. After work, I headed to the nearest coffee shop and I almost bumped into its glass door because I was in a hurry. That would be quite a funny sight for the guard. Good thing I realized it in split seconds. When I stepped inside, Kharen was sitting at the far corner of the room, waiting for us.

Jholan arrived several minutes after me. We stayed in the place until the barrista approached us to ask for our last order since the shop is closing. And because nothing beats fries late at night, we headed to the fast food restaurant around the corner from the coffee shop. Late night coffee and snack will always be great with these ladies.



It was 2 AM. We decided to stay the night at Jholan's place. After breakfast, we watched Upside Down, a 2012 film online after watching a handful of trailers from Youtube. It was romantic-fantasy movie that has very common plot holes and and visually boring. I am not a film critic but I must say, well, I just didn't like the film.


After watching it, we felt hungry. I felt some craving for shawarma and Kharen seemed to read my mind and suggested we have some shawarma for lunch. Novaliches has a shawarma restaurant that offers affordable but really delicious shawarma in pita or rice. You don't live in Novaliches if you don't know this place and probably a lot have been there already.


That was 4 PM and I think that shouldn't be considered as lunch anymore. Anyway, a common friend/acquaintance was there and we took advantage of the time to catch up with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment