Tuesday, June 10, 2014

At Dave's Place

My mother had been planning a dinner party at her friend's house, Ate Annie. She's my friend's mother too and I always drop by their place whenever I will be finished with my Bible studies. Most of my Bible students live near them so not a week passes by without me seeing them.

I was supposed to help with the cooking but while I was on my way to their place after work, I thought about having my hair dyed and the spontaneous me headed to the nearest salon. It took like... uh... 4 hours and I need to travel for 2 more hours so I wasn't able to help her and Mom because I arrived at almost 8 PM, when everything's ready.


So they were already eating when I got there. Mom cooked spaghetti and pork steak for dinner. My sister made her salad specialty which is totally amazing. Well, it's supposed to be a graduation party for my brother but since he didn't invite his friends, I guess it doesn't make it that way. Hehe. The boys had a little drink and we busied ourselves with chats and karaoke. Oyeah!

Goofing around with Elihu.
Someone's busy eating. Hehe

With Dave

With Aljon

#dinnerparty #noraebang #jwfriends
[*Credits to Dave Cruz for the photos.]

No comments:

Post a Comment