Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Night in Manhattan

After a very tiring day from work, I received a message from my friends to meet them in a mall coz we're about to visit Ate Tria (inviting us oer her new place). We haven't met for a year so I was excited. They were already waiting for me so I hurried up even if I was still in a program at school. I didn't finish the program because I was so dizzy and sleepy (because I wasn't able to sleep the previous night), and I was thinking of the travel time from school to my friend's house.

Ate April and Ate Alex are in Robinson's Galleria already and they had been waiting there for several hours already. It felt a bit inconvenient for me because I wanted to go home first. I was carrying a lot of things kasi and it felt so uncomfortable because I know it will rain in any minute.

So when I arrived in Robinson's, we headed immediately to Cubao, in Ate Tria's new condo. We ate dinner after fixing some things; had an ice-cream party that night as well.





I was really groggy in the morning that I didn't recognize where I was. Funny to think that I thought I was in a hospital because of the white walls but well, there was a great view on the window, and yeah, I suddenly remembered where I was.





Goodmorning Manahattan then.


One thing we always do when we are together is the endless food trip; So we headed to the nearest Shopwise and shopped ingredients for carbonara. Pasta party in an instant.



Ate April went home early so the three of us were left.




No comments:

Post a Comment