Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Korean Lunch and an American Dinner

Because I was super busy at work, I didn't have the time to eat lunch so I headed to the nearest mall when I went out of the office. I wanted to eat at a fastfood chain but my hunger made me feel my craving for kimchi this time. Oyeah, ze 'kimchi'. Most people hate it because of its taste and smell and I can relate because I hated it before too. But after having a meal in Kimbob, tasting it for the fourth time, my taste buds changed.


I am a meat lover so I had a Kimchi Fried Rice with Beef and I added a separate order of kimchi.



I headed to my friend's house to conduct a Bible study and she asked me to go out for a dinner with her husband and son after it. Her son is a picky eater. Contrary to what most kids like, her son prefers veggies than meat and she was having a hard time convincing him that meat is important to be a healthy kid. I was like, 'I am obsessed with meat when I was a child and I hate veggies' and she rolled her eyes to me in agreement.

Anyway, we headed to Racks (SM Fairview Branch.
One thing I hate the most is when the crews are unfriendly. Anyway, the food there's good so just don't mind the crews. Hehe =p

So I had this heavy (as much as I'd like to eat light meals at night) dinner!


The presentation's a bit disappointing but neve rmind it because the food is awesome. Mind you, I super love the sauces (regular combined with the extra hot one).


I fell in love with the Brocolli and Cheese...


...but got disappointed with the Pasta Salad because it's a bit hard, it feels a bit uncooked to me.


And I love the Brewed Iced Tea too. ^^


Went home late and fetched by a very nice guy. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment