Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Coffee After a Movie

People say that I am such a wanderer. I don't know, I just sometimes don't like the feeling of going home while there's still light from the sun so I usually go home at night even if my work finishes at 2PM. However, my meet ups are mostly unplanned (because nothing happens when you plan things sometimes). So I sometimes wonder why my schedule is always tight. Having so many friends? Haha! (kidding) 

This time is family time, though. I have this cousin who is super friends with me (or should I ommit the word 'super'). We became so close after we both planned her wedding and did a lot of errands ourselves. I can't remember when was the last time I saw her because so many things happened. You know, sometimes, there are petty fights in the family which affects people but those are normal things. I guess we both just let some things cool down before meeting each other again. We made the habit of just commenting and messaging on Facebook and we agreed to meet with the kids. 



She has a daughter. Her sister and her brother stays in her house as well because it's vacation. So we decided to watch Vong Navarro's movie which terribly disappointed me, but made me spend a long time with them. I feel happy whenever the kids are laughing (do I still have to call them kids?). 

It was already past 6 PM when the movie was finished and I need to leave at 8 PM to catch the train (because I will travel for 3 hours). So Ate Mitch asked me to have some coffee before I go since we didn't chat that much yet. We went to the nearby coffee shop around Glorietta 4 to have some snack (which will be our dinner too --feeling figure conscious) and it was already past 7pm when we reached it so we did a lot of catching up (reminding myself that I just have one hour left). 






Too bad, time's short. I was really hoping to bond with them a bit more. Gotta go home, though. Pffffft! 

No comments:

Post a Comment